Monday 22 March 2021

Sail cars

 Last week in week 7 we made sail cars.

My sail car was made out of Skewers, cardboard, paper, straws and bottle caps.

My sail car has a rectangle base with a pointy arrow, 2 sails one sail at the front and one sail at the back of the car. The sail at the front of the car is smaller than the one at the back to allow more air to push the car forwards.

There is a few things on my car I want to fix up.

The main thing is the wheels, The wheels are crooked and sometimes pop out of place

The other thing I want to fix up is the sails. The sails are good but I wish I had made them more straight to have more air to push the sail car further.

JPEG Image 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby, my name is Ashley and I'm from Grey Main School. I think this is so cool.I will Have to try it one day. I think that you presented and designed it well. Next time maybe you could make the sails bigger for more force. And good job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley. Thank you for your comments.
    There is always room for improvement.
    Libby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.