Friday 29 October 2021

Lion Dance


On Wednesday we did a lion dance. We were supposed to do the lion dance on discover china week but they could not be there because of some issues. 
First we partnered up, one person as the head, and one as the butt.
I was with Sammy an I was the butt of the lion.
We learnt some moves then we got into the costumes. There were only 4 costumes so we has to take turns.
There was a orange, red, yellow, and white lion.

When I was in the butt of the lion, Sammy had a rope tied around her waist and I held onto it while I bent down to make the lions back. 

Here is some photos.
(Me and Sammy is the white lion.)









Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.